Jul 17, 2011

Status Report

Hello guys!

Sorry for not posting recently. Work takes my all time, I wake up early and arrive home late. When I'm tired I can't sit down and force my mind on coding... But I try to add a little to the code at weekends. I'm also doing some stuff in Second Life and it also takes time from my free time.

So...

The project is not dead it only sleeps. If you have any questions regarding the game or anything else don't hesitate to contact me or leave a comment. Keep it up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us know that you and the game aren't dead :)

also, according to the blood wiki, you're a grad! congrats!

please don't let this be another DNF though mkay :)

Hamish "Tchernobog" Wilson said...

Ah, sorry I missed your update, though at the time you posted it I did have the excuse that I was going through dental hell... still should have found it earlier. Keep up the good work!